Fund-raising under way for burned-out Charlestown family
By Will Collette
Five members of the Poulin family were injured by burns in a fire that destroyed their Carolina home on March 2.
Two adults, a 2-year old boy and two girls, aged 4 and 16, are all being treated for burns. The 16 year old girl is in critical condition at Hasbro Children’s Hospital in Providence.
Recovery from serious burns is often a long, painful and expensive process. The 16-year old young woman faces a daunting process.
News reports in Patch, the Westerly Sun and local television identify resources that are being marshalled to help the family.
A Go Fund Me page has been set up to help the family.
Window World of Rhode Island, where one of the family members worked, is collecting gift cards and clothing. They are located at 300 Jefferson Boulevard, Warwick 02888.